Thursday, September 4, 2008

Things I love!

Things I love...hmmm where to start? Sunshine, road trips, basil (i love the smell of basil. It makes me want to rub it all over my body), taking a nap in a patch of sunshine, a good book, hot chocolate, pajamas, an early morning run on a warm summer morning, a witty sense of humor, music that makes me feel something, giggles, silly and quirky things my kids say, jeans that are comfortable and look good, the smell of lemon, the beach, hitting the perfect golf shot that is effortless and the result is amazing, smile lines, living beautifully, spending time with Rob, an unexpected phone call or note from a friend I haven't talked to in a while, babies, "wrestling" in the middle of the night when you are half asleep and when you wake up in the morning you're not sure if it was a dream or real, ice cream, glitter toes :), orange (the color, the fruit, the fragrance), sunrises, being warm, getting into a hot car when I'm really cold and my skin gets all tingly, my iPhone (love it!), surprises, texting, my kids doing acts of unexpected kindness, being authentic, Rob making me laugh, being spontaneous, laughing with girlfriends, sisters, making good choices, learning from wrong choices, living from a place that's REAL inside, traveling to other places and seeing the beauty of other cultures, the smell of a new baby, lunch with friends, fresh salsa, yoga, heartfelt talks, a deep belly laugh, a yummy salad, throwing together a meal that everyone likes, being open-minded, the satisfaction that comes from completing a project and doing a good job, a clean house, planting flowers and seeing them bloom, getting a massage, making cookies for my kids, hugs and kisses from my kids, my family! :)

1 comment:

Enjoying the Journey said...

Nice, Val. I love that you were able to come up with so many things that you love! You are such a cute gal and I love reading your blog! I had to re-read the "wrestling" comment, not quite sure what you ment at first! That tells you how focused I am on potty training right now!