Thursday, December 4, 2008

Way to Go!


5:00 am is a really hard time to get up and go to the temple. Especially when it's dark and cold outside and you are all snuggly and warm in a nice cozy bed. After a little convincing, Alex got up and got ready to go do Baptisms at the Lone Peak Temple this morning.  I was so proud of him for his commitment and desire to go to the temple...even at 5:00 am. When we walked out of the temple we stepped into a light flurry of huge snowflakes. What a beautiful sight.


Breakfast at Kneaders was a welcome treat. 



Way to go Alex! Love ya :>




2 comments:

Katlin Fowles said...

Oh my goodness!! It's amazing how old he is! What a hansom young man!

Enjoying the Journey said...

Good job Alex--and Mom! All my Beehives love to go to the temple. It so sweet! I took Lauren with me once last summer, I did initiatories and she went downstairs to the baptistry. I was so fun to do that with her! Being a Mom has it's rewards, doesn't it?