Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random randomness

Alex's imitation of his favorite cartoon character Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes




Isn't Gavin sooo cute?



I really was convinced I was pregnant with a girl when I was pregnant with Owen, but I SWEAR I didn't put him up to this....it was all his idea. Thank goodness he is a boy as he doesn't make a very cute girl!



Alex again imitating Calvin...honestly it's hard to get a normal picture of this kid.



Owen and Duke when we got to "puppy-sit". Owen loves, loves, loves to snuggle and cuddle with Duke...Duke's a good sport :)




Liv loves Duke almost as much a Owen...again, Duke is a good sport.



I have no idea what Liam was doing, but he looks like Santa's little Elf (that's meditating?).


4 comments:

Heather said...

Adorable pictures of the kids!! I can't wait to see y'all!
Love you tons!!

Matt and Amber said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!! Okay enough said! Oh and I'm loving your blogs lately. Matt and I were laughing so hard we could barely breathe when we read about the puke incident. I can only imagine Gavin dry heaving, Livvy, and poor Liam! LOL! That's one of those you should print off and save for laughs later :)

Enjoying the Journey said...

I love to see random pictures of kids like that. I think we really see their personality coming through. It looks like your kids need a little dog just like Duke to love!

maren out my laundry said...

oh I cannot stop laughin at that pic of owen and gavin!! SO funny, you guys have so much fun. LOVE IT!