Monday, November 2, 2009

A Room with a view

For all my complaining about the cold winters in Utah, I absolutely love FALL! (I am working on trying to like winter....definitely a work in progress!)
We were so spoiled this fall with mild temperatures and gorgeous fall colors. This is what I get to see outside my kitchen every day!

Our backdoor neighbor has the most gorgeous colors in his yard
I absolutely love this view of Timp
I feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful place.... in a warm house.... with great central heating! :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

yeah! a post from you guys. I agree the colors are beautiful. Ours are sadly gone now, though still no snow so I won't complain.

Enjoying the Journey said...

There are some unbeatable things about Utah--for sure! I have to admit I LOVE the seasons! Your trip to San Francisco looked awesome! Love the running across the bridge!