Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fashion Guy


A couple of days ago I took Owen shopping with me to Old Navy.  I guess the store made quite the impression with him because later that afternoon I told him to get ready for Liam's soccer game and this is what he came up wearing!


 Needless to say I was very impressed with his fashion sense and ability to put such a snazzy outfit together ON HIS OWN! and he's only 3! (He's wearing a polo underneath the button down collared-shirt). 

When I asked him why he chose those clothes he said, "because of DAD!" 
When I told Rob of his response we talked about how Owen must have inherited Rob's near photographic memory and was recreating the looks he saw in Old Navy. He also must have some of Rob's innate fashion sense as well...


So, the next day he got ready for school. When we got in the car to go to preschool, this is what I saw....



I guess his fashion sense needs a little work after all! :)



















4 comments:

Nate and Charlene said...

Strips and strips match.... Kind of..? Well at least they both have BLUE on them.

Enjoying the Journey said...

Cute boy! I'm glad he still has room for improvement--and years to memorize all the adds he sees! So funny! I wish Lindsay could put together outfits that didn't make her look like a rag-a-muffin!

Matt and Amber said...

Oh Val... He is such a cute little lovey!!! What a little stud muffin! Even with the stripes on stripes! He's just setting a trend.

Laura said...

What a cutie! I was thinking the whole time he must be trying to be like his daddy, and then laughed when I saw his stripes:)