Sunday, January 11, 2009

Passing Time

One of the things that makes winter more bearable, and yes, even fun is skiing with the kids. This last Saturday we went to Park City with the 3 older boys. Alex and Gavin went off to do their thing which left Rob, Liam and I to hang out and ski together. We had a great time and Liam's skiing is improving quickly. I even improved my "carving" after Rob's great instruction and it all finally clicked. At the end of the day, Liam and I were in the car waiting for the rest of the crew and took some fun "photo booth" pictures.

Liam skied hard, and crashed on the way home.

I'm happy to say that skiing has helped me enjoy winter 
and gives us great weekends to spend together.





4 comments:

Laura said...

I like your PHOTO-BOOTH pics, how fun!! We went tubing yesterday, and it's the first time this winter I've enjoyed the snow:) hee-hee Kinda ready for spring.

Traci said...

Love that cute guy, and his mom too! Good attitude by the way, I'm proud of you!

Enjoying the Journey said...

Way to see the silver lining! Looks like Liam loves his Mommy!

maren out my laundry said...

these pics are adorable!! I love to see Liam like this cause he's always so go go go all the time. Fun skiing someday I wanna come and check out this whole family skiing!!